...for a ride!
(Disclaimer: different dog, the first one is still miserable.)
Sure, I realize bailing early on Friday could be construed as goldbricking, but then again I am a bike blogger, which means I do get to ride a bicycle on weekdays from time to time. In fact, it's in the contract I negotiated with myself, right after the part about how I get unlimited vacations and semi-hourly bathroom breaks. Also, I need to train for the IMBA "World Smit" in Steamboat Springs, CO later this month:
Yes, I realize I'm merely a guest speaker, but on the off-chance they put me on a bicycle and push me down a hill I'm hoping to make it at least a few feet before falling down.
[Entire class groans.]
And don't even think of cheating either, because I've hired a proctor:
Now, onto the quiz. As always, study the item, think, and click on your answer. If you're right I'm like sooo happy for you, and if you're wrong you'll see pro cyclists fighting.
Thanks very much for reading, ride safe, and you're welcome.
--Wildcat Rock Machine
(Metaphorical representation of gender politics by BKJimmy)
1) This blog is a hotbed of gender political debate.
(Vino, looking trustworthy.)
2) Doping? Nonsense! Astana's success is merely attributable to:
(The real deal.)
3) What is a "Hudson Mustache?"
--"...the thick band of silty debris that clings to a swimmer’s upper lip after a nearly mile-long paddle down the Hudson River in the New York City Triathlon"
--"...the New York City counterpart to the 'Brazilian' and the latest craze in bikini waxing"
--An obscure nickname for the Tappan Zee Bridge
--Similar to a Dirty Sanchez, but followed immediately by a Hot Carl
4) Go figure! Laura Weintraub had no idea people would get upset when she made a movie of herself riding around in a car and talking about how badly she wanted to run them over.
5) What is this?
6) Which bike is the winner of the Oregon Manifest "Ultimate Urban Utility Bike" contest?
7) Despite the recent fascination with "Ultimate Urban Utility Bikes," evidently brakeless fixies are still a thing.
***Special CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE-Themed Bonus Video***
This is what we think of bikes down here in Canada's cleavage.